1. winter beagens in december
2.the fist day of winter is the winter solstice
1) the sesons are made when the earth roates
2) the eaxist is poiuned the other way
3) there are to hemisfears they are the north ade soulth hemisfear.
4) when it is fall in the south it is spring in the north.
5) when it is fall in the north it is spring in the south.
6) when it is winter in the south it is summer in the north.
7) when it is summer in the south it is winter the north.
1)Our planet is always moving.
2)Earths is always tilted.
3) There are four seasons: winter,spring,summer,and fall
4)Spring starts around March 20.
5)Summer is the warmest season.
There are 4 seasons (2) We have seasons because the earth is tilted.)
3) fall begins in late September
4) Summer is the wormest season.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.