List 5 interesting facts you learned about Jackie Robinson.
Write cause and effect situations from the book Help! I'm a Prisoner in the Library!
Example: Cause: When Miss Finton saw the girls dressed up in the doll clothes
Effect: she fainted.
Pick a vocabulary word from the list and write a sentence using the vocabulary word, but leave the where the vocabulary word should be blank. Check out the example below.
Mr. Dreyer ________________________ the children when they would not stop talking.
Can you guess the missing vocabulary word? Now write your own example.
1) What word would you use to describe Miss Finton's grandfather? Why did you choose the word?
2) What did Jo-Beth want the library to become? Why?
3) How did the girls feelings change about Miss Finton from the beginning of the book to the end of the book?
4) Why did Mr. Onetree decide not to get mad at Miss Finton?
5) What was your favorite part of the book? Why did you like the part?